Follow simple process to evaluate our repair service:
1. Purchase : Purchase the Repair Evaluation for your item, and submit payment. If you don't see your specific model listed, please reach out to us.
2. Payment & Shipping: On receipt of your payment,
* We'll provide you with instructions on how to ship your item to us.
* We'll cover the cost of FedEx shipping for outbound after repair
* we are responsible for inbound shipping.
* Please ensure to package your item securely to prevent any damage during transit.
3. Evaluation: On receipt of your unit, we'll perform a thorough evaluation of your unit, and will provide you with a repair quote along with lead time.
4. Repair: Once the repair work order is approved, our trained technicians will get to work. Post repair, the unit will be fully tested, and comes with a test report.
5. Warranty: All repairs comes with a One Year operational warranty. and our workmanship is guaranteed for the lifetime of the repair. Please note that If you ever have any issues with our repairs, please reach out to us, and we'll make it right.
6. Emergency & Rush Services: We understand these breakdowns could be critical in some situations, in order to help you get back operational, we offer Emergency and Rush Services. Please reach us out to enquire and avail these services.
7. If you have any questions, our support team and factory-trained technicians are here to help.
Industrial Automation Repair
1299 Matheson Blvd E.
Mississauga, ON L4W 1R1